Thursday 7 November 2013

On holidays...


The holidays are very important for workers and students, because we need to rest after work hard all the year, so I think all of us look forward for the holidays. At the same time, you can travel and know other places during the holidays where you can know new friends, have a good time and try new things that you can not to do during the rest of the year. 

My first favorite activity of holidays is sleep: I sleep a lot, until 12:00 pm sometimes. I like to read too and try to read several books, specially fantasy, mystery, science fiction and dystopian books. Also I like to go out to parks with my boyfriend.

My favorite place out of Santiago is Valparaíso, I fall in love with it the first time I went and I have to go every year on holidays, at least one time. I don't like the places where all you can to do is go to the beach all the day long, because I don't like much the sand haha, so I like to go to the beach for a time (one or two hours) and swim in the ocean. Then I like to visit parks or craft fairs, eat ice cream, walk around the place (city, town or whatever) and do things like that. 

I always travel with my family, this year we went to Los Queñes and Pichilemu with my dad, my siblings and my boyfriend. And I went to Las siete tazas with my mom, my sister and my boyfriend. Also I went to Valparaíso with my boyfriend.

The next year I would like to go to Valparaiso again with my boyfriend, to the south with my mom (to Lago Lanalhue) and to Argentina with my dad. But I just to know I will go to Valparaiso, obviously haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment