Thursday 24 October 2013

My cat Yoya



Hello! I have to talk about pets, so I want to talk about my kitty. It is a female cat and is like 6 years old. I pick up her from the street when she was a little cat, because a dog was trying to eat her, and I took her to my flat; she was a month of life maybe, maybe less of that.
She is almost all black but has white its chest, paunch and paws. She is fat and irritable, is not loving really haha and she doesn't like to receive petting for a long time haha. But she likes to sleep on our beds: sometimes with my mom, sometimes with my sister and sometimes with me, she will take turns haha. Also she likes to lie down over notebooks and book or any kind of paper, she is so cute! I love her.
Well, she doesn't like to go out, in fact she never go out again since we took her to the veterinary to sterilize her. So the activities that we do together are things like sleep, watch TV or read, well, I do these things and she lie down next to me or sometimes on my legs (in the first photo I was studying and she was sleeping on my notes haha).
When I was child I had a hamster named Tato, but he escaped and I never saw it again, it was sad. After that we move to other house and my dad bought a dog. Its name was Terry, he was an american cocker spaniel, white with brown spots. We had him for a couple of years, but he liked to escape for a hole down of a wall... One day he never came back. I cried for a couple of days, my sister too. So, I love that my cat doesn't like to go out hahaha.
I personally like pets, like animals, because they are like children. I think people like pets because they are a great company: if you are a lonely person, you can talk with your pet and give love each other, so you can feel less alone; if you have a family with kids, you can have a playful pet and the kids will enjoy with it. The pets are great because they give you love.


 





3 comments:

  1. I love fat cats!! are beutiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look like very good friends! that's so great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitty is beautiful, its moustache is white! thats funny because it has a black face.

    ReplyDelete