Thursday 10 October 2013

Ideal Job

When I think about my ideal job I think, immediately, in my future and what I want to do for living. Obviously my ideal job is one that I enjoy to do and allowed me to live without problems of money. But I can't decide what I will do exactly.
I actually like educational psychology: I love to share my knowledge, I like to work with kids, I like psychology of development (Vygotsky, Piaget and all that authors) and I would contribute to do the teaching better than actually it is.
I like social psychology, because I think that all our actions, ideas and all we are as persons are social. We can't think without language, a you learn the language with others, when you relate with others. Also you can't build your own identity if you don't relate with more people. All that we do and thinks is in relation with others. So I would like to job with groups, researching and doing interventions.
Finally I am interested in the Human rights, specifically in the recent past of our country: trauma of human rights violation during the dictatorship, how people remember this past (building of memory) and how people give sense to the events and things (houses, places, etc.).
Ah! And I like research, I would like to do research and teach at university in the future. Maybe I could research about teaching methods, human rights and building of memory.
Well, I actually have an existential problem, because I don't know what to do with my life haha. But I'll need knowledge about psychology, of course, empathy and responsibility to do any of this jobs.
I think that I would be good in any of this jobs because I am responsible and committed with what I do.
I hope to find a job where I can do all This things haha.


2 comments:

  1. Tania, you really want to do a lot of things ahahha I like that, that means you know a lot and you feel able to contribute in different areas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think and hope you can find your ideal job :)

    ReplyDelete