Thursday 5 December 2013

2013 almost has gone...

First of all I have to say that is difficult to me think about bad and good things of a year, because I see the good part of everything, although it has been painful. Also I don't used to do a balance of the year, because I used to do that every week or month haha.
Well, first, the good things of this year: a lot of things! In my interpersonal relationships, the relationship with my boyfriend has gone so well, we will reach two years together next January and I didn't have fights with my mom or my sister. In my studies, I have had good marks, I am part of a research team at University and I have been teaching assistant in three courses. Also I taught basic English to people who want to finish their basic studies, I began to play tennis and I am founding an Association of memory and Human Rights, and I am very happy with that.
But I have had bad experiences too: An aunt was very sick, she was during 3 months in the hospital and that was very sad, most of all to my mom. Also I have moved away from a couple of friends, because of fights or time and physical distance. 
My principal achievement is the Association, but I think that we have little achievements among the year and we can't remember it despite its importance at the moment. 
I would like to continue with the activities of this year in 2014: English classes, tennis, working in the Association, doing research and doing assistanships. Also I would like to take a course of singing and keep on dancing "cueca brava".

2 comments:

  1. I think it is great you do the balance your life every every week or month because that keeps you thinking of what you want to achieve all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new year party and your picture remember me that jajajaja
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete